Blog update: recently added Symsonic2 posts



March 21st 2026
Hello all, I hope the Spring weather is slowly making its way to you as well! I've slowly been adding new content to Symsonic2, thought I'd post an overview of the recently added releases:

↕️ Expand to view recently added posts
Updated Track
✅ Chiqeau - Cherchez La Femme
✅ Benno - Freefall
✅ Benicio - Don't Explain
✅ Hiver & Hammer 's Hands On Divine - Step By Step (Benicio Remix)
✅ M.O.R.P.H. - Consequence (Benicio Remix)
✅ Ben Norderfeld - Collision
✅ Ben Norderfeld - One
✅ Ben Norderfeld - Leaflets
✅ DJ Misjah vs. DJ Jean-Pierre - Temple Of Acid
✅ Carlos - Alanda
✅ Choopie & Roni - Let It Go (Bervoets & De Goeij Remix)
✅ Rank 1 - Awakening (Benicio Remix)
✅ Penetrator - Love Entry
✅ Nixieland - All I Need, All I Want

Work on Symsonic2 will continue all year round; if you wish to know which tracks are available already, please check the collapsable list on the Index page!

Comments