BREAKING: Serotonin VINYL announced -and Lytherion is on the B-Side!!



Friday August 14th 2026
I don't know what to say... We are actually getting the last two Rank 1 singles bundled together in a Serotonin Vinyl release!!!!!!!!!
Guys... The last time a freshly released Rank 1 original received its own vinyl release (so not part of a sampler like Witness was) was Nic Chagall, Rank 1 & Wippenberg - 100 in 2010!! And yes, that might be one of the most beautiful vinyls of your Rank 1 collection with its gold-theme and in a way that made it suitable it was the last vinyl. Until now! I still can't believe this!
Just the other day Benno had Serotonin in his stories... And then a day later he had Lytherion but it had a little animation of the Lytherion artwork on a vinyl-esque disc spinning... And I thought... It was REALLY random for Benno to post a nearly year-old track with absolutely zero context like that... As he stated in Twan's interview... Once a track is released, "it's out of his hands" and he more or less forgets the track even exists as he moves on to the next project...
For a brief second I thought... "WHAT IF..." but I then I was like naaaaah, if it isn't a re-release of a legacy track, it is highly unlikely to happen! Yet here we are a day later and well... Surely my eyes don't deceive me and there is a link here to an exclusive Rank 1 & Notelle - Serotonin [Vinyl]/?!

It won't release until November 13th (13 years + 2 days since 13.11.11 btw!!) but when that time comes around, be sure to visit Symsonic1 for a comprehensive post on Serotonin [Vinyl]!

Comments